Old fashion jewelery

Old Fashion Jewelery

Fenton/Fallon Jewelry♥

I love jewelries/accesories so much. I feel naked whenever I go out without my pearl earrings. I have a 2huge box of my bangle collections, 2 plastic cases of earrings, and 3 huge plastic cases of different necklaces. I don't mean to sound cocky. I know millions of fine ladies can relate to my situation and I know I am not alone in this quest for the trendiest accesories. My first pair pearl earrings were gifts from my lola. They said your first set of pearls should be a gift. Good thing my old woman is kind enough to let me start this ginormous collection.


Fenton/ Fallon Jewelry offer a one of a kind collection of accesories the we, ladies, loves to wear. They're not your ordinary old fashion jewelry store.






ALL PICTURES FROM THE RANTINGS OF A SHOPAHOLICS


Old  Fa

Fenton is a fine jewelry and luxury collection created by Dana Lorenz in February 2005. On the otherhand, Fallon was created by this same designer in 2007. Fallon's pieces are strong statements that are graphic, bold, and have a young rebellious style. Both brands were feature in some finest retailers worldwide.


You can get it online. If budget is an issue, you can experiment with cheaper versions from H&M, urban Outfitters or from your local accessory designerKitty&Bee. Kitty&Bee was created on 2009 by Interior Designer/ Photographer Kitty Bunag. Her collections are one of a kind. No two necklaces / accessories are the same. Girls, you gotta check her out. She's my flavor of the year. Check out her collections:









No comments:

Post a Comment