Do you want wear makeup to the gym?

Do you want wear makeup to the gym?


Do you wear makeup to the gym BeautyTidbits said: No, I do not wear makeup to the gym, except for a tinted lip balm. However, to test the waterproof makeup for the blog, my Zumba class is the perfect setting for! So far, the products have impressed me most are Skinn Cosmetics Smudge Sticks, eye makeup and eye shadow cream never Smashbox Limitless Water 15 hours of wear. These can really take the heat of a vigorous workout and stay put! Just for fun, I even asked my lovely Zumba instructor Holly gym in choosing makeup. His favorite is the MAC to the end - either eyeliner or mascara.


By the way, did you know that a recent survey of 10 women in July before applying makeup before going to the gym. The survey revealed that makeup mascara gym most popular candidate. Foundation came in second with 34 percent of women who want a flawless face all the sheen of sweat and lips makes top three with 21 percent.
Personally, I think it's an individual choice. The motivation to exercise can be a fleeting thing anyway so what's

wrong with a little waterproof mascara or cover a pimple here and there if you feel better before making any public exercise. I say whatever works to help you get in the groove on!

No comments:

Post a Comment